Sony Xperia Sola All Set To Enter Indian Market on 18th May
Sony is all set to launch another Android smartphone in the Indian market in the form of Xperia sola. This Android beauty comes with company’s all new floating touch, which allows consumers to browse the web by hovering their finger above the screen so it acts like a moving curser, without actually having to touch the display.
Sola also comes with a 3.7-inch Reality display and is powered by Android 2.3 and 1GHz dual core processor from ST Ericsson. Sony Mobile has already promised an upgrade to Android 4.0 in summer for the smartphone.
Flipkart product listing suggests that Xperia sola will be priced at Rs. 19,999, while another retailer Infibeam has listed a May 18 availability date with an expected price of Rs. 22,999.
- 1 GHz STE U8500 dual-core processor
- Android 2.3 'Gingerbread'
- 5-mega pixels rear camera with auto focus
- xLoud and 3D surround sound
- NFC, DLNA, GPS, MTP,
- 3.7 inch Reality display with Mobile Bravia Engine
- 8GB internal storage
- 1320 mAh battery
- Color options: Black, White, & Red